First Experiment Results

After our class spent measuring the room, I spent the following week exploring different compositional possibilities. All of this work was done in a semi-legible fashion on two sheets of graph paper, which can be seen below:

Brain Vomit

The following week, I wrote these two preludes for piano based on the results of the brain vomit above. The first prelude was written on the evening of September 17, and the second prelude on the morning of the 19th.

I. Lento II. Assez vif

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s